One on One, Individual Marriage Coaching Program
You are a smart, capable, strong woman who knows how to get things done.
So why can’t you figure out how to make your marriage feel as good on the inside as it looks on the outside?
Creating a strong marriage that is a rock solid foundation for every other facet of your life requires specific skills and strategies.
I teach my clients how to create a marriage relationship that
- Weathers every storm that comes your way
- Feels strong, supportive, and fun
- Teaches your children what a healthy marriage relationship looks like
- Sets you up to be deeply connected and passionate for the next 10, 20, 30+ years of your marriage
- Creates confidence that allows you to thrive in all your family relationships with your kids, parents, in-laws and friends
- Creates a setting for you to access your sexuality in a way that feels authentic, beautiful and enriching
- Allows for the dynamic differences that exist between you and your husband without becoming defensive, controlling, or fighting endlessly
Why Individual Marriage Coaching?
With Individual Marriage Coaching, we can capitalize on the tremendous power you have to change the dynamic in your marriage. You will discover new ways of thinking and approaching your relationship, become more confident in what your needs and expectations are, and how to express them in healthy and helpful ways.
When you start showing up differently in your marriage,
your husband will respond differently too.
It’s like you and your husband have been doing the same dance together for years. You have gotten really good at doing the same dance steps over and over. You know the moves without even thinking about it. Then one day, you learn how to do a new dance. You decide you don’t want to do the same old dance anymore and you start doing the steps to the new dance instead.
Meanwhile, your husband can’t keep doing the same old dance anymore, because his partner is doing a completely different dance. So he gets to decide how he will respond.
And the great news, is that no matter how he chooses to respond, you are dancing in a way that feels more authentic, healthy, and aligned with the kind of woman and wife that you want to be.
You get to experience the dance with more love for you, him and all the unique beauty that you create together.
What You Get in Joyfully Married
- 6 months of weekly, one on one, 50 minute coaching sessions
- Complete support between calls through text, email, additional calls and sessions if needed, Voxer messaging
- 6 week video course ($350 value) with topics covering
- Cultivating Connection
- Tackling Teamwork
- Conflict that Creates Connection
- Sex and Emotional Intimacy
- Confidence in you and your spouse
- Embracing Your Unique Relationship
- Weekly workbooks in your inbox
- Training in
- Having difficult conversations that produce results
- Planning date nights that fit in with your schedule, don’t cost a fortune and bring you closer together
- Time mastery as a couple so you can stop nagging, end procrastination, and chuck the long to do lists and start working together.
6 months from now, you will feel more connected to yourself, your spouse and feel a confidence in your marriage that you have never felt before.
You are ready to start making the dream marriage a reality? I’d be honored to help you and give you all my years of expertise in helping my clients, my years of education in marriage and family dynamics and everything I’ve learned as I’ve created these results in my own life.